Ten Inverness Way Lodge is a 1904 Craftsman home located in the village of Inverness,
steps from Tomales Bay and a short drive to the best hiking in the world.
- We have six unique rooms, each with a comfy queen sized bed and bathroom en suite.
- Guests have their own private room and bath and access to all common spaces, including the kitchen.
- Rooms will be opened up approximately 2 months in advance - please use the waitlist function (which automatically appears if the dates you want aren't available) if you'd like to put your name in early.
- We provide evening wine, coffee, tea and basic cooking essentials.
- Two night minimum. (One night reservations can usually be made available for an additional $25 cleaning fee - please call or email to make a request if you're unable to do it through the site).
- We are situated at the entrance to the Point Reyes National Seashore, just an hour's drive north of San Francisco. The inn is near the towns of Olema, Point Reyes Station and Inverness Park.
- Hike, bird watch or kayak right out the front door.
- Visit our local library and the Jack Mason Museum of West Marin History just across the lane.
- Our lodge is also available for weddings, family reunions, company retreats and other special events or getaways.
- Whole lodge rentals can sleep up to 14.
If the dates you want are not shown as available,
please use the waitlist function or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org