Ten Inverness Way Policies
• Rates are based on double occupancy.
• We ask that payment be made, in full, at the time of booking.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
• Cancellations or a change of dates require 14 days prior written notice with a $25 per room per night fee.
• E-mail and Fax correspondence is acceptable.
• We require a two-night minimum stay on weekends; three-nights on Holiday weekends.
• We welcome children over 12 in all guestrooms.
• We are a non-smoking inn.
• Sorry, no pets.
• Please contact the innkeepers if your stay requires 3 or more guestrooms.
• Check-in time is 3 PM and Check-out time is 11 AM. We are happy to accommodate early arrivals with at least 24 hours’ prior notice. Early check-in begins at 1:00 PM for an additional fee of $25. Please note that some services and amenities are not available until 3:00 PM.
OUR PRIX FIXE BREAKFAST POLICY
Please keep in mind that we serve a full, hot prix fixe breakfast (no substitutions please) in addition to a sideboard containing yogurt, granola, cold cereal and instant oatmeal. Our Bed & Bath plan is available for those guests prefering a specialized and/or itemized breakfast menu available at one of our fine local restaurants.
May we make your stay extra special?
Please feel free to call us in advance during our normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM, if you have any special requests you would like us to try to accommodate. We will be happy to pack picnic lunches for hikes, make dining out reservations for you, schedule massages; order flowers, or have wine, sparkling cider, or chilled champagne ready for you when you arrive. We can also assist in scheduling guided hikes and outdoor workout sessions.