Ten Inverness Way B&B is a 1904 Craftsman-style home, independently owned and operated inn located in the village of Inverness, steps from Tomales Bay and a short drive to the best hiking in the world.
- We have five unique rooms, each with a comfy queen sized bed and bathroom en suite.
- Whole Inn rentals may also include our Garden Suite on the ground floor which sleeps 2-4 and has its own kitchen and bathroom.
- We are situated at the entrance to the Point Reyes National Seashore, an hour's drive north of San Francisco. The inn is near the towns of Olema, Point Reyes Station and Inverness Park.
- Hike, bird-watch or kayak right out the front door. Or visit our local library and the Jack Mason Museum of West Marin History just across the lane.
- We offer several homemade breakfast options each morning. You will be given a Breakfast Ticket upon check-in so you may select your morning meal and what time you'd like to dine (from 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.) the following day.
- We also invite you to relax and enjoy a cheese plate and a glass (or two!) of wine in the afternoon after a full day of exploring Inverness and its environs.
- Our inn is also available for weddings, family reunions, company retreats and other special events or getaways. Whole house rentals sleep up to 14 adults.
All rooms are appropriate for adults and children over 8 years of age. All guest rooms are accessed by stairs with the exception of the Reader's Retreat which can be accessed through the patio entrance after walking up a very small hill.
Please join us for your next Point Reyes National Seashore romantic getaway, Northern California honeymoon, anniversary celebration, elopement, hiking adventure, couples vacation or solo retreat to the Marin Coast.
We are member of the Marin County Visitors Bureau where you can explore more places to visit in our beautiful corner of the world.