Ten Inverness Way B&B is a 1904 Craftsman-style home, independently owned and operated inn located in the village of Inverness, steps from Tomales Bay and a short drive to the best hiking in the world.
- We have six unique rooms, each with a comfy queen sized bed and bathroom en suite.
- We are situated at the entrance to the Point Reyes National Seashore, just an hour's drive north of San Francisco. The inn is near the towns of Olema, Point Reyes Station and Inverness Park.
- Hike, bird-watch or kayak right out the front door. Or visit our local library and the Jack Mason Museum of West Marin History just across the lane.
- Guests have their own private room and bath and access to all common spaces, including the kitchen. We will provide evening wine and snacks, coffee, tea and basic cooking essentials. There is a two night minimum.
- Our lodge is also available for weddings, family reunions, company retreats and other special events or getaways.
- Whole lodge rentals can sleep up to 14.
****If the dates you want are not shown as available, please use the wait list function****