Ten Inverness Way B&B is a 1904 Craftsman-style home, independently owned and operated inn located in the village of Inverness, steps from Tomales Bay and a short drive to the best hiking in the world.
- We have five unique rooms, each with a comfy queen sized bed and bathroom en suite.
- We are situated at the entrance to the Point Reyes National Seashore, an hour's drive north of San Francisco. The inn is near the towns of Olema, Point Reyes Station and Inverness Park.
- Hike, bird-watch or kayak right out the front door. Or visit our local library and the Jack Mason Museum of West Marin History just across the lane.
- We offer two room options which are dependent upon date:
- B&B: There are several homemade breakfast options each morning. You will be given a Breakfast Ticket upon check-in so you may select your morning meal and what time you'd like to dine (from 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.) the following day. We also invite you to relax and enjoy a cheese plate and a glass (or two!) of wine in the afternoon after a full day of exploring Inverness and its environs.
- Lodge: Guests will have a private room and bath and access to all common spaces, including the kitchen. We will provide coffee, tea and basic cooking essentials. There is a two night minimum for this option and the price per room is reduced by $20 on the weekend and $40 on weekdays.
- Our inn is also available for weddings, family reunions, company retreats and other special events or getaways.
- Whole Inn rentals may also include, for an additional fee, our Garden Suite on the ground floor which sleeps 2-4 and has its own kitchen and bathroom.
- Total occupancy without the Garden Suite is 10-11, with the Garden Suite included it is 12-14.
****If the dates you want are not shown as available, please use the wait list function****
An important note!
We are in the middle of a business model redesign, which is why the entire calendar is blocked out from June on.
Here's what we know:
1) We are prioritizing whole house rentals/events.
2) We will no longer run as a B&B after May, 2018.
3) Starting in June we will function as a European-style lodge. We will open individual rooms 1-2 months in advance when available. We will no longer be providing breakfast, but we will be making the kitchen available to all guests and providing coffee, tea and basic cooking essentials. The rooms will be discounted $20 on weekends and $40 on weekdays. There will be a two day minimum.
4) It is helpful if folks put their names on the wait list via our website. If enough folks are interested in the same set of days we may open them up early.
If you have any questions, suggestions, please let us know! Stefanie & Brian firstname.lastname@example.org